Guru Purnima is a very auspicious day to receive direct blessings from the lotus feet of a Guru.
Rudraji always says the first guru is the Divine Supreme Consciousness itself. He is here merely as a representative to perform dharma according to Divine's wishes. Supreme Consciousness directs a realized spiritual master to uplift souls and guide them to the ultimate path of Blissfulness.
- Try to fast today. Eat fruits and falhari deit if possible. Or simply eat only one meal during the whole day.
- Puja of your chosen Deity (Ishta devta)
- Say - Guru Brahma Gurur VishnuGuru Devo Maheshwaraha | Guru Saakshat Para Brahma Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha ||
- Read Guru Paduka Stotram (gurupadukastotram)
- Perform Meditation to awake Inner-God & connect to the Divine to receive blessings.