Kirtan Healing is very unique. Unlike traditional kirtan chanting or mantra chanting, in order to go into a trance state of mind you need to totally focus inwards in a semi-meditative state, without repeating chants, with your eyes closed.
At some point the Kirtan Healing will be paused while you are in a meditative sleep really connected with the Divine Energy and feeling the warmth. Shri Rudraji takes this opportunity to ensure that everyone is feeling the Divine love and can seek live, higher guidance.
The art of performing Kirtan Healing is very dear to Shri Rudraji. He loves to bring out the inner, higher state for one to realize the divine potential and to help them experience serenity. The magnitude with which he heals people in groups and sows the seeds of life transformation, is a very touching and satisfying experience for him.
What it feels like during Kirtan Healing?
- Close your eyes and rejoice with the sound vibration
- See the Om symbol through your third eye
- Meditate upon your chosen God to feel the zest of divinity
- See rays of lights
- Feel the presence of God right next to you
- You being embraced by Divine energy
- Being lost in the ocean of divinity